Animate CC Lip Syncing
Released: June 2016
Availability: Kindle (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GW7E5OQ)
Animation is a dialogue heavy medium. Characters talk to entertain and advance story. So, what is the best way to animate a mouth to a voice? That’s what this book is all about!
You will learn an easy to integrate workflow that produces quality results. By building mouth poses and animating with this guide, you will have a template for your own character rigs.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Setup a custom workspace for a streamlined workflow
- Work with symbol hierarchies
- Construct a mouth
- Create mouth poses based on sounds (phonemes)
- Switch out poses to create an animated mouth
- Polish up a mouth animation for export
The book comes with exercise files for you to watch and dissect. The Animate Project files require the latest update of Animate CC to be opened.
This book is only available on Amazon’s Kindle Market. Read the book on your computer, tablet or phone! Learning animation has never been easier!